Tuesday 4 December 2012

My favorite project: The Internet of things in real life

When my former boss at JBoss, Marc Fleury, first described his new project OpenRemote to me, I couldn't think of anything I was less interested in. It had nothing to do with the enterprise or Web-scale space -- that is, serving the needs of large companies with money -- and seemed more about paving the way for the new millionaires at JBoss to enjoy the same kinds of luxury as Bill Gates. I kind of changed the subject, ate more steak (Marc is a great cook), and instead talked about my idea, which later crashed and burned.Michelle Wie Reese Witherspoon Bill O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Reilly Kate Moss Diane Sawyer Sean (Diddy) Combs John Grisham Rachael Ray Dave Chappelle Larry the Cable Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment